Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Finishing It up!

Alright! Just about a month Until this games deadline... Maybe. The people I work for aren't great communicators. But I have finally started working on the final Models and I have to say I am quite happy with them.





For Some Reason blogger messes up the colors :/
I Tried to Give them a kind of Impressionist painting texture that I really like, Everyone I showed these to Didn't know they were 3D models so I guess Its pretty successful~ and They are not going to be animated, Which is kind of sad, but makes my job easier, especially because if I turned these models around you can see all the ugly seams :/ And The shadows are Hand painted, Which gives me total control over where I want them to be. These aren't The final renders, but I probably won't change much, we will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment